Wine & Roses Weigela from Proven Winners is a hardy, award-winning shrub with rich, dark purple foliage and rosy pink flowers that first appear in spring and often rebloom in summer. Hummingbirds love the trumpet-shaped flowers, and the plant also resists deer.
- The dark purple foliage and rosy pink flowers on Wine & Roses from Proven Winners is an award-winning, best-selling combination that stands out in the garden and attracts hummingbirds.
- Prefers full sun (6+ hours) and well-drained soils. Grows to be 5-6 feet tall and wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be about 1 year old.
- Blooms from early to late spring and often reblooms in summer. One gallon shrubs are 6-18 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness zones: 4-8. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 1 gallon container. Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Great for shrub borders, groupings, mass plantings, and containers (plant in ground in fall). It can also be used as a cut flower.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.