The Republic of Tea’s Sonoma Rose Iced Tea is a unique tea made from fine wine grape skins, instead of tea leaves. This sophisticated tea sources premium Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc grape skins from Sonoma County, California and infuses them with strawberries and apples for a completely unique drink that is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy this delightful wine alternative with camembert cheese, lobster, salmon, paella and other dishes that would normally pair with a high-quality, rose wine. This caffeine free and alcohol free tea is perfect for guests of all ages. Featured in Wine Spectator and on Parade.com, this premium non-alcoholic beverage is a must try for your next dinner party.
- Wine Alternative: Sonoma Rose is the perfect choice for those looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to wine.
- Tea for Foodies: Foodies will enjoy paring this delicious tea with a variety of dishes for an elevated taste.
- Food Parings: Try this delightful tea with brie cheese, charcuterie plates with cold cuts, barbeque chicken, rare cooked lamb and salad Nicoise.
- Fruity Flavor: Summer strawberries and crisp apples impart a delightfully bright, fruity flavor to this iced tea.
- Health Benefits: Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Zero Calories, Non-Alcoholic.