· No matter what the vintage, it’s always a good year with this brilliantly clear set of four Vintage deep red wine glasses.
For more than 200 years, Waterford has created exceptional crystal admired around the world. In 1991, Waterford and Marquis united to create simpler, more modern designs of equal quality and beauty. The Waterford Marquis Vintage collection showcases classical shapes, while ensuring a contemporary and casual feel that can be used for any occasion.
This set of four 19-1/2-ounce Marquis Vintage deep red wine glasses each stand 8-3/4 inches tall. With an elongated bowl that narrows slightly toward the mouth, this set is specifically proportioned for heavier wines, such as cabernet sauvignon, merlot, or syrah. The shape of the bowl allows the wine to breathe properly and for the aroma to be appreciated to its full extent. Waterford recommends washing all fine crystal by hand in moderately hot water with a mixture of mild lemon detergent and ammonia in order to preserve the quality and brilliance of the crystal for many years. In addition, always store crystal stemware upright in order to prevent chipping. –Lea Werbel
- Set of 4 deep red wine glasses
- Each glass stands 8-3/4 inches tall and holds 19-1/2 ounces
- Wash by hand to preserve clarity and brilliance of crystal
- Contemporary design with an everyday casual feel