WHOLESALE, SPA-QUALITY ROSE WATER FACE MASKS – SAME INGREDIENTS, WAY LOWER PRICE:
Get the Same Results, Without Paying for a Brand-Name Label or Pricey Packaging
This spa-quality Rose Water Hydrogel Face Mask provides deep hydration. The gel material locks in moisture and prevents evaporation, which allows hydrating Rose Water, collagen, and Vitamin E to penetrate deeper than a generic moisturizer, or even a sheet mask. Natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce redness and restore skin’s elasticity.
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry face;
- Peel open mask packaging, remove mask, and apply to face, ensuring good contact with skin (men should apply mask to a freshly shaven face);
- Leave mask on for 10 – 15 minutes (if possible, lie down while using mask; this will ensure full contact with skin and prevent the hydrogel mask from slipping off face);
- Remove and discard facial mask;
- With a clean hand, gently massage any remaining essence into the skin until it is completely absorbed.
*For best anti-aging results, apply hydrogel mask one to two times weekly.* (store masks in refrigerator for added cooling effect)
INGREDIENTS: Rosa Damascena flower water, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) flower water, deionized water, red wine essence, tannins, polyphenols, hyaluronic acid (derived from bacteria in a lab environment), anthocyanins, grape seed oil, β- glucan, vitamin E.
- WHOLESALE, SPA-QUALITY FACE MASKS – SAME INGREDIENTS, WAY LOWER PRICE: Get the Same Results, Without Paying for a Brand-Name Label or Pricey Packaging.
- Korean Hydrogel Sheet creates a barrier that locks in Rose Water, red wine essence (resveratrol), Vitamin E, moisturizing & hydrating ingredients, and collagen for deep-penetrating hydration.
- Rose water mask restores moisture far more effectively than topical creams or serums.
- Masks reduce redness and improve skin’s elasticity by resorting skin’s essential nutrients.