The Char-Broil classic 2B 280 is a two burner gas grill that delivers 20,000 BTU’s of heat & a 280 square” cooking surface to accomodate large meals with ease. The primary cooking surface measures” wide x” deep, for a total of 280 square” of cooking space. The grates are porcelain-coated, making them rust-resistant & easy to both cook on & clean. The classic 280 offers 2 metal side shelves, which are durable & provide much needed work & prep space, each measuring” wide x” deep. The grills sits on two fixed’ & two 6-inch wheels, for both portability & stability. Features piezo ignition for fast & reliable startups, & in-line stainless steel burners which are built to last. The steel lid & firebox are both porcelain-coated, making the Char-Broil classic 280 capable of withstanding the weather & elements. Assembled dimensions: 45inches w x 24inches L x 41inches H.
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups. Cooking System: Convectional