The Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker represents a great option for the “beginner” smoker or those who don’t need to feed an army every time you cook. The offset fire box allows for classic indirect cooking through the transmission of smoke, flavor, and low heat, through the cooking chamber. The cooking chamber is covered by a 288-square-inch porcelain wire cooking grate. There is a simple door for easy ash removal as well as a convenient side shelf. As with all grills, we recommend keeping the firebox clean to help avoid flare up as well as using a grill cover to protect your investment.
- Combination Offset Smoker, BBQ & Charcoal Grill
- 290 square inch cooking surface in main chamber
- 140 sq. in. cooking surface in firebox chamber
- Adjustable height steel fire grate
- Clean-out door for easy ash removal with adjustable built-in damper